Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age required to participate in an experience?
Driver’s must be at least 25 years old to drive and must possess a valid driver’s license.
Do I need to know how to drive a manual transmission?
No. All of our vehicles contain an “automatic mode” where the vehicle will shift for you. These cars also have paddle-shifters that allow you to shift using paddles mounted behind the steering wheel without a manual clutch.
What age is required to ride as a passenger on one of the tours?
All passengers must be at least 6 years old or 60 pounds to comply with state law requirements.
What is the dress code for a driving experience?
We always suggest wearing comfortable clothes for your experience. Close-back shoes are required.
Can I share the driving with my passenger on one of the tours?
For a small fee of $149, you and your passenger can split the driving experience.
Is transportation offered?
Our ElDorado Canyon driving tour includes complimentary hotel drop-off once the experience is complete. For all other experiences, our location is only a mile off the Strip and is a short taxi ride.
What type of drivers license is required?
A valid drivers license from your home state or country is required to participate in one of our driving experiences. If your license is not a US license, please bring your passport as well.
What is the cancellation policy?
All sales are final, no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. In the event that a reservation needs to be re-scheduled please contact us directly so that we can work with you on setting a new reservation date and time. We reserve the right to cancel any rental or driving experience due to mechanical failure or inclement weather. In the event we “EDE” cancel there will be no charge applied. We reserve the right to refuse and rental or driving experience if the driver appears or seems to be impaired to intoxicated. No refunds will be due in the event of a cancellation due to a driver being visibly intoxicated or impaired. If a vehicle is taken off the public road for use on a track or off-roading or any circuit of any kind, we will immediately cancel the reservation and no refunds will be due.
Is a security deposit required?
Yes. Please contact us directly for more information regarding the security deposit requirements for a specific vehicle.
What about Insurance?
Every driver must provide full coverage insurance that extends to the vehicle they will be driving.
- Drive 3 Exotic Supercars off the Las Vegas strip and to Eldorado Canyon on a 2.5 hour driving experience
- Safety briefing included before each tour
- Debrief and complimentary hotel drop-off included after the tour is complete (within 3 mile radius)
Exotic Car Ride Along
- Guests pick from the exotic cars available that day
- Bring a passenger along for the ride!
- Rides are open to adults and children of all ages
- Tour leaders will then take guests for a thrill ride around the Las Vegas Strip
- Take in the sights and sounds with plenty of picture opportunities
- Cars can vary between Huracan, 570S, 458S, Z06, R8, i8, GTC and more
Red Rock Canyon
- Drive 3 Exotic Supercars through Red Rock National Park on a 1.5 hour driving experience
- Feel the power of over 1500 horsepower while you experience three luxury supercars in the wild
- Get behind the wheel of over $750,000 in high horsepower exotic machinery while you pilot them through the roads at Red Rock
From our customers